Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Son-day!!! Sons of Anarchy tonight on FX!


Son-day, or, as the un-indoctrinated know it, Tuesday, is my favorite day of the week.  Sons of Anarchy is now into it's 5th season and so far has been incredibly intense and violent.  I'm not really a tattoos and leather kind of gal (not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that)..........


See?  Uh huh.

Now then, as I was saying, I'm not really a tattoos and leather kind of gal, but this show is so fabulous.  The cast is amazing (see previous picture), the writing is phenomenal and the story lines are so gripping (really!).  Kurt Sutter is the writer and has me hooked each week.  This season - and there have only been 5 episodes so far! - I have sobbed, been shocked, and have laughed so hard at some scenes.  It's great entertainment.  I make myself stay awake long enough to watch the entire thing and the previews for the next week, and I'm usually so wired from the intensity of it that I start to watch the second run that begins at 11.  Not an easy feat with a toddler running my world!

Also, there's these two ladies:



Maggie Siff and Katey Sagal. Amazing actresses.  The focus is not entirely on the MC (motorcycle club to you newbies).  These two have major story lines each week and give some of the most convincing and sincere performances I've ever seen.  Shame on whoever for not giving these two Emmy's this past year.  Love them.  Tune in tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment