Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Funk



The weather here in Beantown has been cold, rainy and depressing and I am OVER IT. I have a lot of fun activities coming up this fall....but unfortunately not enough to get me through the fact that summer is over and inevitably the snow will fly. ... what to do... what to do... I know...  PUNTA CANA!! I just booked my husband and I a vacation to the Dominican Republic for 5 nights at the end of March! I am so excited. We have not been on trip together without our friends since we got married four years ago. I have spent a lot of time on Trip Advisor and Oyster.com (2 awesome travel review websites) and found us the perfect place to stay.... The Catalonia Royal Bavaro Adults Only All Inclusive Resort... ie. Heaven on the beach. White sand beaches, crystal turquoise water, palm trees, frozen drinks with umbrellas and some much needed relaxation. March cannot get here fast enough.. let the countdown begin!!! Are YOU planning a winter getaway?? -LD

No comments:

Post a Comment