Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our blog has been up for a scant 24 hours and already I’ve had writers block!  What to post….what to post?  I keep thinking to myself it probably doesn’t matter all that much because no one but DBDuff will probably ever read it but what if - WHAT IF - someone actually stumbles across this blog of ours and reads what I have to say.  It better be interesting…

So, I guess I’ll post about the thing that is most important to me these days – my baby, Aidan.  Nearly 5 months old already and growing up so fast!  It’s so funny, there are days when I simultaneously want to stop time so I can keep him the sweet tiny baby he is now, but also can’t wait to see what he learns tomorrow, next week and next month.  Already he is so different than the baby he was just a few days ago, I can’t even fathom what he’s going to be like when he hits the 1 year mark!  It’s been a super exciting adventure for me and my hubby.  Everyone told us how much our life was about to change (cue ominous music), but no one really could convey how much fun it would be.  Anyhoo, here’s my little handsome boy who will have his 5 month birthday on Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment