Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Friends!!

I thought we would start out this blog by giving you a little background about us. G Unit and I met back in 2005 when I got my first full time job out of college. She interviewed and hired me and we have been friends ever since. Since we get to spend 8 hours a day together we know each others quirks, habits and can pretty much read each others thoughts. It is a little disturbing how much we think alike.

For two 30 somethings.. we are probably a little too obsessed with Twilight and R Pattz but we are proud fans. We love to read good books, (especially trashy Nora’s), watch Raylan on Justified and are rock star cooks, thanks to the skills of our fabulous mothers. I call everyone a DB but it is my term of endearment.

G Unit spends most of her time caring for her new babe, hub and pooch and watches Sons of Anarchy faithfully.

I have a hub, two kitties, but no babe yet, so instead I like watch Mike Rowe and his Dirty Jobs and shoot at the gun range with my hub.

We hope that you enjoy reading our Co-Worker Contemplations about all things food, clothes, books, tv, celebrities and whatever else may come our way.

-DB Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment