Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Mommy" Journals



I just bought a couple of these from Paper Source.  I'm not usually a stationary sucker, but I was looking for something a little more special than your basic spiral notebook to start writing down some notable moments from my now 2-yr old son.  There's just too many to keep perfectly chronicled in my head, so I'm starting this project.

I didn't want a baby-ish looking journal since he's really not much of a baby anymore, and I love, love, love anything with succulents so these were perfect.  What you can't see are the pretty sheets inside with beautiful sketches in plum, green, chartreuse and fucia - a nice little surprise.  Find them, and many other pretty little things, here: http://www.paper-source.com/

Anyone else keeping a Mommy Journal?  What kind of things do you write about and what are you using to write them in?

No comments:

Post a Comment