Thursday, October 18, 2012

Garnier Fructis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

I love MoroccanOil... you know that expensive hair product with the turquoise label that cost like $50 bucks for a bottle... but it's amazing... so you don't care how much it costs... well guess what... I found a $5 winner.

Garnier Fructis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment 


BOOM!! BUY IT!!
This is just as fabulous as the other brand. I put it on my hair right before blow drying and my hair LOVES it. I have fine hair but a lot of it. If you have this kind of hair you know that fine hair plus oil plus sleek anything equals yuck. Grease-ball. I was nervous that this product would make my hair look oily like the other Moroccan Oil competitors. I was thrilled when I put this in my hair, it soaked right in and gave my hair a nice healthy shine .. plus it helps with my dry, frizzy ends.

I will say, the only minus about this product is that it does not have the strong MoroccanOil scent.... but hey... it's $5 bucks! -LD

No comments:

Post a Comment