Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beaba Babycook Babyfood Maker - Love, love, LOVE it!

As my boy's 6 month birthday quickly approaches and my little man looks increasingly hungry I’ve been thinking more and more about what and how I’ll be feeding him.  I think I’ve found the best solution: anyone ever heard of the Béaba Babycook Babyfood Maker?  This thing is so sweet!  It’s a very smart all-in-one tool for steaming, puréeing, defrosting and warming home made baby food.  Best part?  I can make my own baby food, controlling what goes in and, more importantly, what doesn’t go into my baby’s first meals.  Now that football season is over I’ll be spending my Sundays steaming, puréeing and freezing Aidan’s first foods!  Oh how life has changed….. for the better, of course! ;)

Beaba Babycook

No comments:

Post a Comment